Mr. Ramage invites Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey executors, administrators, trustees, bank and trust officers, insurance companies, and their counsel, to contact him for assistance in:
(1) locating and documenting missing and unknown heirs of estates;
(2) preparing due diligence affidavits and family history charts for United States court use;
(3) reviewing, consulting and opining about the accuracy and legality of other "heir finders and locators" conclusions;
(4) testifying as an expert witness in court hearings relating to: (a) the estate or trust's missing and unknown heirs; and (b) real estate litigation matters such as quiet title actions (Mr. Ramage has been qualified as an expert in both of these areas);
(5) determining the heirs, distributees or owners who must be given notice of estate or probate administration, or relating to title to United States real estate including ownership to oil & gas and mineral rights; and
(6) related forensic genealogy services.
Please contact Mr. Ramage for additional information via the Home page and use the Contract page to retain him.